How To Use expediently In A Sentence
- It has no influence of ocean depth, positions accurately and rapidly and operates expediently.
- A spokeswoman for Saxo said the bank had taken '' cognisance '' of the FSA's orders and would comply '' expediently ''. The Sydney Morning Herald News Headlines
- Machine technician can use this language to show the assembly project expediently.
- Non - grade speed adjustment by frequency converters, working steadily, use and maintenance expediently.
- Knowing we were near the field, they urged us to return as expediently possible, since a strong sandstorm was approaching.
- To have the data done morely expediently, the communication interface circuit of USB is also added.
- Pardon me for saying, but it does seem convenient that the prophecies change expediently; for example receiving a new revelation on polygamy in order for Utah to gain statehood and a new revelation on racial integration at a time when the church was being rightfully attacked on its "whitesome and brightsome" doctrine. Planet Atheism
- Using this ameliorated model, multi - mode and complicated fault conjunctions can be described expediently.