How To Use exothermic reaction In A Sentence
- Symptomatic clinical problems usually are a result of an exothermic reaction that occurs as the bone cement sets.
- If any anyone has experience with cooling panels in an exothermic reaction with high viscosity (1,000, 30,000, 45,000 centipoise) I would be interested in hearing. undefined
- The rusting of iron is an exothermic reaction and this process is used in hand warmers which are utilized in cold regions.
- Great lessons there on thermochemistry, especially what an exothermic reaction is Top 10 Mad Science-Worthy Chemistry Experiments
- Exothermic reactions involve the production of energy which is given to the surrounding environment as heat.
- Filler metal is obtained from an exothermic reaction between iron oxide and aluminum.
- When fireworks are ignited, the chemical compounds react with each other in an exothermic reaction - releasing energy.
- Links are given to rules of thermochemistry and explanations of endothermic and exothermic reactions.