- a poll of voters as they leave the voting place; usually taken by news media in order to predict the outcome of an election
How To Use exit poll In A Sentence
- A clue is contained in the exit polls.
- Once again there is an "unexplainable" and a highly improbable descrepancy between exit polling and balloting. Princeton University Reveals How the GOP Steals Election
- You could have a totally unbiased exit poll with zero sampling error, but until the stratification is accounted for, you have no information. Exit Polls, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- Exit polls suggest a big Labour majority, but the true picture will only be known after the count.
- In the election day exit poll, two-thirds of Virginia voters expressed a negative opinion of Robertson.
- In Iowa, exit polls reflected similar voter antipathy.
- ‘What you're looking at here are the exit poll counters,’ says Quest.
- According to the exit polls, the guy won because Democrats were looking for someone with electability.
- Because the networks handle the exit polls in such a cloak-and-dagger fashion, not every newscaster who talks about them understands their limitations.
- On the ultimate exit polls (autopsy studies) in unselected cases as many as 25% have pituitary adenomas. The Ovarian Teratoma that Caused a Coma