[ UK /ɛksɪbˈɪʃənˌɪzəm/ ]
- the perverse act of exposing and attracting attention to your own genitals
- extravagant and conspicuous behavior intended to attract attention to yourself
How To Use exhibitionism In A Sentence
- This is not only the case in exhibitionism or voyeurism, but in sadism, too. The Noodle Place
- I know from personal experience that this kind of exhibitionism is hard to resist. Mothers, Don't Let Your Babies Turn into Celebrities: Evgenia Peretz
- She ran off stage and got fixed up, but her misadventures in incidental exhibitionism were far from over.
- It can be exhibitionism, I suppose, or anyway a kind of egotism. COME AND BE KILLED
- Many people practice this type of exhibitionism to get a thrill or a rush from it.
- There is no way of knowing whether he is writing on a level of subversive irony, whether he takes his wacky anarchist ideas seriously or whether they are incited by his buffoonish exhibitionism.
- The drive to accumulate can be used to better human existence, not just selfishly, for conspicuous over consumption, self-indulgence or exhibitionism.
- These parents may be desperate, but by coming into this environment they are abandoning therapy for exhibitionism.
- She was embarrassed by his exhibitionism at the party.
- Call it solipsism or exhibitionism if you will, but somehow it feels inadequate just sitting here alone with my memories, I want to tell everybody about what this city, these people, this time, meant to me.