[ US /ˈɛkˈswaɪf/ ]
a woman who was formerly a particular man's wife
all his exes live in Texas
How To Use ex-wife In A Sentence
- ‘I'm not anti-Semitic,’ Ken tells his ex-wife during a drunken barney at a New Year party.
- His ex-wife drops his kids off for the weekend just before a bizarro lightning storm shorts out almost all the electric equipment in the area.
- I forewarned him of the trouble that would arise if he showed up at his ex-wife's house
- John's ex-wife is also hospitalized, with incurable cancer.
- I was dating a man at the time, and got kind of cheesed off when my dearest friend/ex-wife who, not incidentally, dated a bisexual woman for several years got all snarky with me about the “heterosexual privilege” thing. Biphobia in the GLBT community from a bi man’s point of view
- The husband should be able to put a mortgage on the mortgage to discharge all of his obligations to his ex-wife.
- MY ex-wife has changed our son 's surname to hers. The Sun
- KYLIE'S model fella has her moniker inked below his hip as a sign of his commitment Salman has an alluring ex-wife Undefined
- I think it was something to do with his ex-wife.
- MARK THE MISOGYNIST: He has a horrible relationship with his mother, ex-wife, and/or girlfriend, usually describes them as crazy, psycho, or bipolar, and he uses the word bitch a lot. Become Your Own Matchmaker