How To Use ex-spouse In A Sentence
- There are many horror stories about an ex-spouse getting the proceeds of a big life insurance policy or the accidental disinheritance of a child because the owner never changed the beneficiary," Norfolk warns. How To Protect Your Spouse Financially After You're Gone
- Mary Ann Aronsohn, a Los Angeles marriage and family therapist, says parents should think of co-parenting as a business venture and treat their ex-spouse as they would a colleague or a client.
- Relations between ex-spouses are often strained, but in the case of Hulk Hogan -- aka Terrance Gene "Terry" Bollea -- and Linda Bollea, things are getting downright ugly. Hulk Hogan Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Wife Linda Bollea After She Claimed He Is Gay, Violent
- The pressure mounts for her to unburden her sister and to go back to the security of her abusive ex-spouse.
- There are also, however, state-law evidentiary privileges that enable one to prevent his or her spouse (or sometimes even ex-spouse) to testify against one in a criminal case.
- In addition, a child must face the fact that his or her parent has to deal with the demands of a new spouse, stepchildren and, possibly, an ex-spouse.