How To Use everydayness In A Sentence
- They are not about celebrity, but of everydayness and how that can be special. Times, Sunday Times
- So the whole ritual is a sublimated performance in glittering vestments and ceremonial gestures which transform everydayness into a quasi-encounter with the otherworldly.
- Beckenham returned to its starchy everydayness. Times, Sunday Times
- For all its wry stance, the book is at heart a celebration of everydayness. Times, Sunday Times
- I have argued that the previous posts on everydayness outlined a social ontology or metaphysics of being.
- The "everydayness" of the characters is intensified by the clever casting of the movie. Globe and Mail
- Although this kind of evils are tamed and everydayness, they can motivate all the kinds of evils hidden in human's appetency.