in a random manner
bullets were fired into the crowd at random
the houses were randomly scattered
the books were piled up helter-skelter
How To Use every which way In A Sentence
- They shined the light every which way, scattering the bugs and mice that had not seen any light for years.
- He understands only too well that nature is a sham and can be twisted every which way by the forces of evil.
- I tried every which way to avoid it.
- I hopped up quickly, cautiously moving around, rolling my eyes in every direction, turning my head every which way.
- My playpen was right next to a huge piece of equipment, with dials and gages and piping out every which way. Safety Buffoons
- He had barely shut his door when she rumbled down the tote road, splattering mud every which way.
- People lined the bar, singing an off-key song about the wonders of the sea, raising their tankards of ale and slopping the liquid every which way, drenching those next to them.
- There is no way they could have seen a golf ball before; I imagined them cutting one open for the first time, suspecting it was a grenade of some sort, and jumping back when the rubber windings started popping every which way.
- He re-ran the experiment every which way he could.
- Nastasha's head craned every which way like a child, looking at every bit of charming class exuded from the amazing house.