- police organization for the European Union; aims to improve effectiveness and cooperation among European police forces
How To Use Europol In A Sentence
- Europol was for intelligence-sharing and the development of policing strategies, not cross-border operations. THE LAST TEMPTATION
- IRCGN (Institut de recherche criminelle de la gendarmerie nationale), Europol, Rosny-sous-Bois (Cedex) DoJ raids p2p operators
- She booted up her computer and headed straight for the Europol section of their database. THE LAST TEMPTATION
- The Europol document says the use of telephones - land lines and mobiles - will be monitored.
- They probably haven't read their Europol bulletin out there in the sticks. THE LAST TEMPTATION