- a Christian sacrament commemorating the Last Supper by consecrating bread and wine
How To Use Eucharistic liturgy In A Sentence
- A related influence on liturgical ceremonial was imperial court practice, contributing still more to the transformation of the Eucharistic liturgy from common meal to hieratic pageant.
- AMANPOUR: We're entering now what's known as the holiest part of the Catholic mass, which is the Eucharistic liturgy and this will be fairly lengthy. CNN Transcript Apr 24, 2005
- John takes this opportunity to provide his reader with something equally important to Eucharistic liturgy.
- As we know, they had maintained the practice of ordaining women deacons during the Eucharistic liturgy.
- To further support the position of the woman deacon being ordained, it is especially important to consider that deaconesses were ordained during the course of the Eucharistic liturgy.