- the traditional and typically anonymous music that is an expression of the life of people in a community
How To Use ethnic music In A Sentence
- It was while in Cornell that he began to be interested in ethnic music from India, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand and also African as well as Western music.
- At Meow Mixes, you can dance to hip hop, funk, alternative, techno, breakbeat, ethnic music and retro favourites.
- In other words, he combined a thorough musical literacy with a deep appreciation and respect for ethnic music.
- He is now exploring ethnic music from around the world.
- Dark blue walls shimmer with candlelight, a display case of market vegetables glows in the background and strains of ethnic music play at just the right level for conversation.
- He performs on stage with a number of ethnic music masters, gathered together by Dadawa, who's both a Chinese pop star and an ambassador for the United Nations Development Program.
- Richard Clayderman - French pianist, Composer, arranger, and performer of popular and ethnic music.
- No offense to the ethnic music community, but Wikipedia deserves more credit.
- They teach vocal and choral music, marching-band music, orchestral music, and ethnic music forms such as mariachi.
- She's on a mission to help preserve minority music, and donating profits from her CD and tour to help 400 ethnic music masters take on students.