- a colorless pungent liquid widely used in manufacturing plastics and pharmaceuticals
How To Use ethanoic acid In A Sentence
- As has already been stated oxidation yields the aldhyde methanal, but further oxidation of this will yield the carboxylic acid methanoic acid.
- Two thirds of gluten protein is in the form of glutenins, which are insoluble in ethyl alcohol but soluble in a mixture of ethanoic acid, urea, and cetrimide.
- Vinegar is an acidic liquid processed from the fermentation of ethanol in a process that yields its key ingredient, acetic acid (ethanoic acid). Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- Acetic acid, CH3COOH, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell. Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- For example ethanol loses two hydrogen atoms to give ethanal and when an oxygen atom is added to this the product is ethanoic acid.
- This nontoxic gel containing naturally derived ethanoic acid can clear nail fungus and restore normal nail growth in about twelve months, even if you’ve had fungus all your life. The Truth About Beauty
- We don't write that we react ethanoic acid with sulfuric acid and ethanol to produce ethylethanoate. Lecturer Notes
- Acetic acid, CH3COOH, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid, which gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell. en Español Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- It is freely miscible with ethanol, diethylether, acetone, and acetic acid (ethanoic acid).