- a genetically engineered anti-TNF compound (trade name Enbrel) consisting of receptors that bind TNF; it is injected twice a week in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis
How To Use etanercept In A Sentence
- BDC is currently conducting a Phase two placebo-controlled proof of concept study with the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor, etanercept, epidurally administered to a minimum of 40 patients with sciatica. THE MEDICAL NEWS
- Do you think Etanercept has a possible mechanism for that increased mortality?
- BDC's Phase II placebo-controlled study with etanercept will include at least 40 sciatica patients dosed epidurally. GEN News Highlights
- A new study from Mayo Clinic finds the use of the drug therapy etanercept ineffective in treating alcoholic hepatitis, an acute inflammation of the liver caused by excessive consumption of alcohol.