a person who is authorized to act as an agent for the sale of land
in England they call a real estate agent a land agent
How To Use estate agent In A Sentence
- He says tenancy databases are an important and legitimate tool which help real estate agents carry out their job responsibly.
- It houses not only a flat-screen television, DVD player, reclining leather armchair, capacious bookshelves and an L-shaped execu-desk, but also a loo and what an estate agent might call a bijou kitchenette. Life and style | guardian.co.uk
- Self-assessment would also provide a heaven-sent opportunity to rid the nation of estate agents, while increasing our wealth.
- You can hire an estate agent, interior stager or complete sales teams to sell your house - or you can do it yourself.
- The owners of 87, Marlborough Road, and the estate agent handling the sale should have informed the intending purchasers of this fact.
- Can an estate agent include an unconverted garage or attic in the total square footage?
- The internet has also benefited many local auctioneers and estate agents.
- Some conveyancers encourage local estate agents to forward details of a new transaction before a sale is negotiated.
- For them it's a first rather than a last resort, like going to a garage if you want to buy a car, or to an estate agent if you're house-hunting.
- Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.