- an oil having the odor or flavor of the plant from which it comes; used in perfume and flavorings
How To Use essential oil In A Sentence
- Unlike chemical antiseptics, essential oils are harmless to tissue, yet they are powerful aggressors towards germs.
- Many include ingredients such as camphor, menthol, peppermint oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil or other essential oils that will penetrate and help relax muscles.
- To them is due the discovery of antimony, sulphuric ether and phosphorus, the cupellation of gold and silver, the determining of the properties of saltpetre and its use in gunpowder, and the discovery of the distillation of essential oils. The Majesty of Calmness; individual problems and posibilities
- For verrucae and warts place a drop of neat Tea Tree Essential Oil in the centre and cover with a plaster once a day, this procedure can take a couple of weeks before you will see the results.
- Moisturisers are one of the easiest cosmetics to enhance with essential oils.
- Essential oils from allspice, basil, cedar, cinnamon, citronella, garlic, geranium, lavender, pennyroyal, peppermint, pine, rosemary, and thyme have been reported to have repellent properties.
- The vegetable wax is biodegradable, and no synthetic fragrances are added to the essential oils.
- Cold-pressing the fruit peel yields bigarade, the essential oil of the bitter orange; distilling the twigs gives you petitgrain; and the orange blossoms provide you with neroli. Orange Blossoms
- If you use gels, heavy creams or pomades to slick or spike your hair, adding a drop or two of your favorite essential oil (like lavender, jasmine, rosemary, sage or ylang-ylang) can counter some of the drying effects of such products.
- With the use of uplifting essential oils their metabolisms could be fooled into leapfrogging hibernation, believing they had already arrived in the scent of spring.