- (New Testament) day at the end of time following Armageddon when God will decree the fates of all individual humans according to the good and evil of their earthly lives
How To Use eschaton In A Sentence
- Only two blogs out of 9 are from the left, 3, Daily Kos and 10, Talking points though adding "searchless" Eschaton would give 3 out of 10, still surprisingly meager in the Internet wars. The view from the left and the right
- These are secular eschatological fantasies we have fastened on as we have lost faith in the only True Eschaton, who is Jesus.
- EconoSpeak dohiyi mir attytood memeorandum words on a page eschaton margaret and helen night light the talent show paul krugman rising hegemon americablog eric alterman the heretik anonymous liberal intoxination instaputz buphonia enter the jabberwock tom tomorrow shakesville think progress brilliant at breakfast crooked timber five thirty eight Firedoglake » Light ‘Em Up on Net Neutrality
- This film is a brilliantly executed symbol that expresses the tension of the experience of Infinite Being in metalepsis with being at the eschaton. Jihad Monitor
- This side of the eschaton the Spirit pours forth living waters, filled with novelty.
- They do not realize what the modern son of man tells us, that the Greek word "Apocalypse" actually means to "uncover, reveal, or unveil" the truth that has been ignored, forgotten, misinterpreted and misunderstood, and the phrase apokalupsis eschaton literally means "revelation at the end of the aeon, or age. Capricorn Solar Eclipse, January 14-15, 2010: Planting the Vision of a People's New World Order
- The term eschatology in our theological vocabulary refers to the study of the eschaton, or the end times. Possessing the Treasure