- a mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues; a biconcave disc that has no nucleus
How To Use erythrocyte In A Sentence
- To investigate thrombocyte and erythrocyte CD35, CD44 and CD62P expression discrepancy and its biological significance of tumor metastasis.
- O-methyl quercetin (tamarixetin), has been reported to be taken up by erythrocytes The structures of quercetin aglycone and plasma metabolites. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- During thermolysis of blood the erythrocytes transition from biconcave discs to spherocytes.
- Colored or red corpuscles (erythrocytes), when examined under the microscope, are seen to be circular disks, biconcave in profile. V. Angiology. 2. The Blood
- Invasion and growth of Plasmodium falciparum is inhibited in fractionated thalassaemic erythrocytes. Parasite Rex
- The final stage of erythrocyte production is when reticulocytes develop into erythrocytes.
- At each visit the temperature, pulse, haemoglobin, and erythrocyte sedimentation rate were measured.
- Perhaps bisulfite in the erythrocytes interacts with these cysteine residues and inhibits enzyme activity.
- Complementary results showed that ADRB activity was (i) dependent on intact merozoites and IgG opsonins, but not parasitized erythrocytes, or complement, (ii) correlated with merozoite specific cytophilic IgG1 and IgG3 antibody titers ( PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- The intracellular concentration of 2,3 DPG , ATP and SOD of erythrocyte were measured.