How To Use errorless In A Sentence
- He had 25 hits in his first 67 at-bats and was errorless in 15 starts (14 at second base, one at shortstop).
- It was found that getting them to repeat by rote a large number of errorless trials in combining lexigrams enabled them to make the transition from explicit and concrete sign-object associations to implicit sign-sign associations.
- The problem of errorless practice is an important one to solve.
- Why do people prefer the reproduction of other people's errors to my own errorless prose?
- Robb's performance was matched by his team's errorless game in the field.
- an errorless baseball game
- Employees who submit errorless reports can expect reimbursement… someday.