[ UK /ɪɹˈɒtɪk/ ]
[ US /ɪˈɹɑtɪk/ ]
[ US /ɪˈɹɑtɪk/ ]
- giving sexual pleasure; sexually arousing
- an erotic person
How To Use erotic In A Sentence
- Klimt's tentative chalk and pencil strokes do little more than outline and emphasize the foreshortened legs, buttocks and genitalia of his subjects, their scrawled lifelessness compromising the images' erotic impact. Modernism's Austrian Rebels
- This came from the xray: One finding not mentioned above, is of a 3.6 x 5. 6CM sharply marginated sclerotic rimmed area in left proximal femur, near lesser trochanter. Yahoo! Answers: Latest Questions
- What has remained a constant through all of his work, however, is its sensuality and eroticism.
- Elegantly erotic statues stood once more in alcoves around the room, and the massive murals were nearly finished.
- Much of this "pleasurist" writing is now lost to us, known only from police accounts or the bibliographical records of the famous collector of erotica H.S. Ashbee. undefined
- Naturally, I was appalled to discover that Knog's entire product line is simply a cheap ruse to smuggle sapphist erotica into America. Conspiracy By Mail: The Hidden Dangers of Online Bicycle Retail
- _Ophthalmia lymphatica_ is a kind of anasarca of the tunica adnata; in this the vessels over the sclerotica, or white part of the eye, rise considerably above the cornea, which they surround, are less red than in the ophthalmia superficialis, and appear to be swelled by an accumulation of lymph rather than of blood; it is probably owing to the temporary obstruction of a branch of the lymphatic system. Zoonomia, Vol. II Or, the Laws of Organic Life
- The greatest cause of mortality in type 2 diabetes is atherosclerotic vascular disease and its sequelae.
- This period ushered in the flowering of so-called grotesque ornamentation, where erotic hybrids abounded in uninhibited decorative fantasies.
- Are you ready to take a look at the effects of the sexual revolution on erotic cinema?