How To Use Ericaceae In A Sentence
- Vaccinium myrtillus is a member of the Ericaceae family, and is also known as European blueberry, huckleberry, whortleberry, or blueberry.
- The alpine vegetation is typically tundra, and includes discontinuous patches of low-growing heather (Ericaceae), sedge (Carex spp.), and mountain avens (Dryas hookeriana). Northern transitional alpine forests
- The eastern district is delimited by the distribution of the endemic treelet Bonnetia roraimae; some genera endemic to this district include Quelchia, a shrubby member of the sunflower family, Connellia, in the Bromeliaceae, and Tepuia in the Ericaceae. Canaima National Park, Venezuela
- All are members of the large Ericaceae family, which also includes rhododendrons, azaleas, and blueberries.
- As examples, Lobelias have thick leathery leaves, Ericaceae and Helichrysum have highly revolute leaf margins, and most of these species have a small leaf surface area. Ethiopian montane moorlands
- In this thesis, Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy combined with some analytical methods was used to classify and identify Plants of Ericaceae.
- Kalmia is a genus of about 7 species of evergreen shrubs from 0.2-5 m tall, in the family Ericaceae.
- Some genera endemic to this district include Quelchia, a shrubby genus of the sunflower family; Connellia, in the Bromeliaceae; and Tepuia, in the Ericaceae (blueberry family). Tepuis
- Alpine vegetation is also characterized by heather (Ericaceae) with sedges (Carex spp.) and mountain avens (Dryas hookeriana) on warmer sites. Alberta Mountain forests