- someone who exterminates (especially someone whose occupation is the extermination of troublesome rodents and insects)
How To Use eradicator In A Sentence
- Automatic top-up with a ballcock will allow all water in a new pool to pass first through the Eradicator.
- Chinamen began to drift into the rolls, there appeared such names as Carmen Wah Chang, cooks and waitresses living in darksome back cupboards must be unearthed, negro shoemakers were caught at their stands on the sidewalks, shiny - haired bartenders gave up their biographies in nasal monosyllables amid the slop of "suds" and the scrape of celluloid froth - eradicators. Zone Policeman 88; a close range study of the Panama canal and its workers
- The Eradicator Hexapod's initial weapons are plasma discs that resemble closely the Devastator Warship's weapon.
- eradicators" that is, the mukhabarat, the State apparatus for silencing dissent. SARA - Southeast Asian RSS Aggregator
- Bosch rolled down the window, badged him and asked who the head medfly eradicator was. The Black Ice
- It pays to note that high-test gasoline, calcium cyanide and DDT were three of the best bedbug eradicators.