[ US /ɝ/ ]
[ UK /ˈɜː/ ]
[ UK /ˈɜː/ ]
- a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment
How To Use ER In A Sentence
- I bought a dozen eggs and every one of them was bad.
- The Staff of Volans has a limited supply of magic energy. Roll a dice after each spell is cast.
- Liberal democracy is a fraud, a cover for the power of the elite. Times, Sunday Times
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- This came out of an investigation he was carrying out into when a ternary quartic form could be represented as the sum of five fourth powers of linear forms.
- He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. The Sun
- I can't find any relevant material on him in the library.
- When the new foods that came from the Americas - peppers, summer squash and especially tomatoes - took hold in the region, a number of closely related dishes were born, including what we call ratatouille - and a man from La Mancha calls pisto, an Ikarian Greek calls soufiko and a Turk calls turlu. NYT > Home Page
- Mix together with as few stirs as possible - mixing too much will make the muffins too dense and heavy. The Sun