- a country of west central Africa (including islands in the Gulf of Guinea); became independent from Spain in 1968
How To Use Equatorial Guinea In A Sentence
- The staple foods of Equatorial Guinea are cocoyams, plantains, and rice.
- The literary tradition in Equatorial Guinea is oral rather than written.
- It was also decided to establish a binational commission with oil-rich Equatorial Guinea to strengthen relations and South Africa would soon open its first diplomatic mission in Malabo.
- If you know folks in Eritrea, Equatorial Guinea, or East Timor, encourage them to round the total out (We've pretty much given up on North Korea). Bill McKibben: Not Bad Timing: Obama Announces White House Solar Right Before Giant Global Day of Climate Solutions (10/10/10)
- Writing in the Lancet medical journal, Knoll and colleague Christopher Murray said they found under-5 mortality is falling in every region of the world with increases in only Swaziland, Lesotho, Equatorial Guinea and Antigua and Barbuda. Child Mortality Decreases Globally for Children Under Five | Impact Lab
- When we come back, oil is fueling an economic boom in Equatorial Guinea.
- Equatorial Guinea, whose economy developed rapidly and steadily in recent years, is the member of Economic Community of Central African States and Central African Customs and Economic Union.
- They were initially accused of plotting to unseat the government of oil-rich Equatorial Guinea in March last year.
- Gervinho is expected to represent Ivory Coast in the Africa Cup of Nations in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea from January, and is likely to miss up to four weeks of the Premier League campaign.
- The detail behind the generalisation is a stint as a partner in Executive Outcomes, a South Africa-based mercenary outfit whose most high-profile alumnus is Simon Mann - the former SAS officer who arrived back in the UK earlier this month after five years locked up in a prison in Equatorial Guinea on charges of involvement in a plot to overthrow the state. The Independent - Frontpage RSS Feed