[ US /ˈikwəˌɫaɪzɝ/ ]
- a score that makes the match even
- a weight that balances another weight
- electronic equipment that reduces frequency distortion
How To Use equalizer In A Sentence
- True, their equaliser was somewhat fortuitous. Times, Sunday Times
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
- Defoe set up Cole for the second equaliser before scoring the winner.
- Stunning winner after cool finish for equaliser. The Sun
- But as the game's tempo reached fever pitch, Saunders squandered a golden opportunity to grab an equaliser.
- T-Qualizer t-shirts, also known as equalizer shirts, use paper-thin electroluminescent technology powered by a small battery pack to illuminate and flash along to the beat of any music playing nearby. The Earth Times Online Newspaper
- You can also adjust three bars, like a graphic equaliser, controlling how recently the page was updated, how popular the site is and whether it is an exact or approximate word match.
- Yet they fought hard, striving for an equaliser. Times, Sunday Times
- However real channels are generally non - minimum phase systems, baud - spaced equalizers exhibit poor performance under this circumstance.
- The answer is the great equalizer of the modern democratic society, and I'm writing on it this very instant.