[ US /ˈikwəˌɫaɪz/ ]
make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
The company matched the discount policy of its competitors
let's equalize the duties among all employees in this office
- compensate; make the score equal
How To Use equalize In A Sentence
- Worse, as the streams bend to equalize pressure behind the foil, and may set up a turbulent gyre further slowing the foil by induced drag.
- True, their equaliser was somewhat fortuitous. Times, Sunday Times
- He missed an early sitter then equalized with a goal set up by Fowler.
- In a reply to a correspondent you further elaborate that the rate of profit is being equalized throughout the entire economy.
- Ks still tried to get an equaliser and there was a big shout for handball against Mangdoza from Lee's free kick.
- LMAO the crowd in accra are singing and blowing on their vuvuzelas untill forlan equalizes for uruguay. WN.com - Articles related to Graham Poll: Now let's have penalty goals to beat cheats like Uruguay's Luis Suarez
- Defoe set up Cole for the second equaliser before scoring the winner.
- Stunning winner after cool finish for equaliser. The Sun
- But as the game's tempo reached fever pitch, Saunders squandered a golden opportunity to grab an equaliser.
- It was promoted as a way to relieve homeowners of high property taxes and equalize funding for schools in rich and poor communities.