having the requisite qualities for
equal to the task
the work isn't up to the standard I require
How To Use equal to In A Sentence
- The river up which we came after leaving the Helmund, is fully equal to that in size; it is very rapid: the ravine is very narrow, occasionally widening into swardy spots. Journals of Travels in Assam, Burma, Bhootan, Afghanistan and the Neighbouring Countries
- First, the oxidation state of any atom in an uncombined element is equal to zero.
- The minimum possible bid price is equal to the cancellation price.
- The landlord could be forced to pay compensation equal to three times the sum of the deposit. Times, Sunday Times
- Donate some coffins to the temple, equal to the number of deaths.
- Twelve inches is equal to one foot.
- equal to the task
- An odd perfect number is defined to be an odd integer that is equal to the sum of its proper divisors.
- A unit of weight in the U.S. Customary System , an avoirdupois unit equal to 437.5 grains ( 28.35 grams ).
- The axial stress in them produces a clamping force equal to the product of the proof-load stress, reduced by a design factor, and the core area of the bolt or screw.