How To Use eparchy In A Sentence
- Excavations have uncovered a Catholic monastery dating back to the 15th - 17th centuries, which was the seat of Sofia's Catholic eparchy at that time.
- Adam A. J. DeVille, a doctoral student at the Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute for Eastern Christian Studies at St. Paul University, Ottawa, Canada, is a subdeacon in the Eparchy of Toronto of the Ukrainian Catholic Church.
- It is the first report card on how each U.S. diocese or eparchy is carrying out the bishops' 2002 Charter.
- I'm a bit surprised that this stuff is tolerated in a Byzantine rite eparchy.
- The Holy Synod of Bishops of the Serbian Orthodox Church received with astonishment and regret news about brutal violence toward patients of the substance abuse in monastery Crna Reka in the Rasko-Prizrenska Eparchy. Global Voices in English » Serbia: Torture or Therapy?