How To Use Eolithic Age In A Sentence
- Finally, to make the whole matter clear, let me repeat that this event, the inbreak of Self-consciousness, took place, or BEGAN to take place, an enormous time ago, perhaps in the beginning of the Neolithic Age. Pagan and Christian creeds: their origin and meaning
- With prehistoric remains dating from the Paleolithic Age, Alicante has been an Iberian town, a bimillenary Roman municipality, an Arab medina, a medieval Christian town, a city since 1490, a busy commercial port and a city always open to progress.
- Other phobias that persist intomodern times may have been fixed much more recently than snakes and spiders, say in the late Paleolithic age, about 100, 000 years ago, or even morerecently.
- It led to the production of the first chipped flint in the Eolithic Age; it invented the wheel and the sail, it discovered the Arts, in their crudest form, of smelting, forging, weaving and husbandry in the early dawn of our civilization; and it is today as eager as ever, if opportunity allows, to explore the unknown and investigate the untried for the very peculiar reward, the mental satisfaction it gives, which can never be measured by any pecuniary or social standard. The Research Council and Its Work
- Neolithic age in the middle of the Sahara between Africa and the Middle East on giving birth to Afro-Asian languages such as Semitic languages, ancient Egyptian. influence by the language of the Capsian expansion appoint Tamazight language which is the mother language of Afro-Asian and Latin languages and Berber languages. origin civilization of Berbers population: inferior WN.com - Articles related to India Is Getting All the Trappings of the New Century; But Is It Modern?
- If true, what a wonderful antiquity is here unfolded for the human race, and what a wonderful lapse of time is included in what is known as the Paleolithic Age! The Prehistoric World; or, Vanished races
- Finally, to make the whole matter clear, let me repeat that this event, the inbreak of Self-consciousness, took place, or began to take place, an enormous time ago, perhaps in the beginning of the Neolithic Age. Pagan and Christian Creeds: Their Origin and Meaning
- Men write of and wonder at the strange gap between what are called the Paleolithic and the Neolithic ages, that is, between the ages when the spearheads and ax and arrowheads were of stone chipped roughly into shape, and the age of stone even-edged and smoothly polished. The Story of Ab A Tale of the Time of the Cave Man