[ US /ɪnˈskɑns/ ]
He ensconced himself in the chair
How To Use ensconce In A Sentence
- Dalmius nursed the invigorating fire-drink from a horn-flask, ensconced in leather, e'en as his thin hands trembled.
- Nick was comfortably ensconced in front of the TV set.
- She is now happily ensconced in a new relationship. Times, Sunday Times
- Sure, he ensconced his old girlfriend Wendy Linka out there.
- We have ensconce ourselves in the most beautiful villa in the south of france.
- Norwegian royalty is shorn of regalia but is safety ensconced in respect.
- However, once inside, they will be comfortably ensconced in well designed seats.
- Every day we continue to be fat, dumb, and happy with our IANA private ranges and doing port address translation at the firewall is another day further ensconced in the inebriation of IPv4. Five-year plan: 8 problems IT must solve
- The photographer was my old friend Bill Seil, who was at the time a newspaper reporter and is now ensconced in the Boeing PR apparat. A Personal Note
- After Gus (Giancarlo Esposito) threatened Walt (Bryan Cranston) and his family on last week's Breaking Bad, Walt decides it's time to make sure Skyler (Anna Gunn), Junior (RJ Mitte) and Holly are safely ensconced at Hank's house. Breaking Bad Sneak Peek: Is Walt Ready to Face His Consequences?