provide with a coating
enrobe the nuts with chocolate
- adorn with a robe
How To Use enrobe In A Sentence
- * Elder Joy – This fabled treat coveted by the dark deities is a sinister cousin to a popular human confection -- an ambrosial amalgam of Coconut, white-chocolate Ganache, and Rum, enrobed in the darkest Chocolate and topped with a crisp, whole Almond. Places You Haunt
- Dating back to Imperial Japan, authentic Aburatorigami paper was created by gold leaf artisans who used it to protect the precious metal they hammered into whisper-thin leafing to enrobe the majestic pavilions. Margaret Ryan: Five Luxurious Gifts for Mom (If She Won't Be Getting the iPad)
- When she asked what it was, I responded ‘Homemade marshmallows, roasted peanuts and cocoa nibs enrobed in dark chocolate’, a dark mood crossed her face.
- The idea here seems to immersion, the way an old hotel seems to enrobe you in its history and the whispers of its ghosts. Kevin Smokler: The Shelf Talker: Floppy Disks, Lyndon Johnson and Narnia
- Rather, it means calling upon loving kindness to enrobe all or the emotions inhabiting us in the present moment, many of which can be all but loving ... Marguerite Manteau-Rao: 4 Good Reasons to Practice Loving Kindness
- Cadoc took an embroidered mantle off its hanger and fitted it over the fine linen sakkos and be-jeweled dalmatic that enrobed him. The Boat of a Million Years
- The nuts are then enrobed in chocolate to make a homemade chocolate bar - yum!. Bites from other Blogs | Baking Bites
- It's an almond kernel housed within a date and enrobed in dodgy Middle Eastern chocolate.
- I've enrobed coffee beans, pretzels, honeycomb, prunes… you name it, I've dipped it.
- Milan's right-wing daily Libero recently ran a front-page illustration depicting Mr. Scajola as Brutus, raising a blade behind an enrobed Mr. Berlusconi. In Italy, Only Berlusconi Still Retains Confidence