speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
She pronounces French words in a funny way
Can the child sound out this complicated word?
I cannot say `zip wire'
How To Use enounce In A Sentence
- Across the street, protesters denounced what they called a fraudulent vote and urged a boycott. Undefined
- Later, he would denounce the war as inutile.
- The attorney for one of the accused denounced what he calls cowardly and anonymous leakers at the Pentagon. CNN Transcript Jun 5, 2006
- Labor Party leaders have denounced the talk as an attempt by the right to escape indirect blame for the assassination.
- She was denounced in media outlets close to the government as a "negationist" of the genocide. BBC News | News Front Page | World Edition
- The later patriarchal cultures denounced them as immoral and wanton.
- Such a renouncement would not trigger the Electoral Act and would not require a by-election to allow the electorate to review the MP's mandate to represent him or her.
- Can a newly minted American renounce his allegiance to Germany but retain his allegiance to Bavaria?
- In private, feel free to vent your spleen, cry, denounce the other party as a loathsome cad.
- What is it and why does Eug è ne hesitate to denounce it?