- an inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face
How To Use ENL In A Sentence
- Press Y to select evenly spaced columns.
- Suddenly I heard a clash of metal on metal which brought me out of my thoughts - I looked up and found I could see two people fencing ahead.
- Enlarged heart, medically called cardiomegaly, is not a disease, but a symptom of another condition. foodconsumer.org
- Some putz suddenly takes the stage to announce me and exclaim excitedly that this was my ‘largest sold-out crowd to date!’.
- Aidan squeaked, with an added stutter because he was suddenly nervous.
- Just before Chiswick Bridge he suddenly wrenched the wheel round to the right. Times, Sunday Times
- I have returned to campus enlivened by a sense of professional renewal, and I have developed course syllabi, assignments, and activities that incorporate many ideas from my fellowship experiences.
- The relationship between a woman and her clinician should be built on trust, and the benefits and the risks of a procedure such as an episiotomy must be openly discussed to ensure truly informed consent.
- You scared the life out of me coming in so suddenly like that.
- When he discovered, in 1954, that dimethylnitrosamine was hepatotoxic he noticed that the poisoned livers contained enlarged cells similar to those seen in veno-occlusive disease.