How To Use English sparrow In A Sentence
- He looked more and more like a well-to-do old English sparrow, and chippered faster and faster. Deephaven and Selected Stories & Sketches
- If you haven't attracted bluebirds or tree swallows by late spring, close your box up or take it down, but do not let English sparrows, vicious predators, take over any box.
- All wild birds (except pigeons, English sparrows and starlings) are protected by federal and state laws, so it's illegal to trap, kill or poison them.
- A sea-gull with slow, deliberate flight and long, majestic curves circled round us, and as a reminder of home a little English sparrow perched impudently on the fo'castle head, and, cocking his head on one side, chirped merrily. Story of a Typhoon off the Coast of Japan
- We cannot recall ever having such large families of cardinals, downy and hairy woodpeckers, English sparrows, blue jays, titmice and chickadees.