How To Use English saddle In A Sentence
- Across her back I threw a soft light blanket before heaving the massive English saddle across.
- Again Graham visioned the white round of knee pressed into the round muscles of the swimming Mountain Lad, as he noted the firm knee-grip on her pigskin English saddle, quite new and fawn-colored to match costume and horse. CHAPTER XVI
- But I forever have one boot in the stirrup of my roping saddle and the other firmly planted in the stainless steel iron of my English saddle.
- Strap leathers are common and inspired from English saddles.
- The leather was dull and dusty, and the metal of the bits and stirrups of the English saddle seemed to be tarnished.
- In all regular classes, Poodles 12 months or over must be shown in the "English Saddle" or "Continental" clip.