How To Use energy-absorbing In A Sentence
- This paper introduced a mechanical energy-absorbing device used in sled crash test.
- Used in more than 15 countries for tasks such as ferrying workers to and from offshore oil platforms and transporting government officials, the helicopters include advanced safety features such as energy-absorbing seats, bird-strike protection systems and anti-icing equipment for rotors. FAA Sets Immediate Fixes for Some Sikorsky Helicopters
- That could have value in the study and design of energy-absorbing materials for packaging, vehicle fenders, and more.
- Using supportive devices, such as a cane, wearing energy-absorbing shoes or inserts, or wearing a brace or knee sleeve can be helpful.
- Kevlar, the fiber found in bulletproof vests and bicycle helmets, has less energy-absorbing capability than does either dragline or capture silk.
- In Toulouse, France, city officials are investigating the use of energy-absorbing sidewalk panels that harvest pedestrian power.