[ US /ˈɛnɝˌdʒaɪzɝ/ ]
- someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
- a device that supplies electrical energy
How To Use energizer In A Sentence
- If it gets a hold of PHM remains it will kick the energizer bunny's ass and keep going and going and ... The Best and Most Terrifying Headline You'll See All Year
- Listen to a radio station that makes you laugh - laughter is one of the best energizers around!
- The writer, it said, had been nicknamed ‘The Energizer’ by fellow inmates because of his boundless zest for life.
- It is a stimulating nervine and is considered an energizer for sexual inability.
- Alpha lipoic acid - a brain 'energizer', according to Dr. Summers, the maker of Stemulite. Improving Your Health
- This Wednesday: Quiz -- Are you an "energizer" or a "de-energizer" at work? Gretchen Rubin: QUIZ: Are You an 'Energizer' or a 'De-Energizer' at Work?
- This idea is a comforting one, and also an energizer and a stimulus to personal growth.
- * CVS chooses Duracell, private-label alkaline batteries * Chain says will still sell Energizer lithium batteries By Jessica Wohl WN.com - Articles related to Popular Mom Bloggers Pen New Humor Book About Modern Motherhood, Hit The Road To Meet Real Moms
- When they analyzed networks of co-workers, knowing whether someone was considered an "energizer" and a "de-energizer" shed a great deal of light on how networks worked, and how productive various people managed to be. Gretchen Rubin: QUIZ: Are You an 'Energizer' or a 'De-Energizer' at Work?
- One minute he is as good as dead from cancer, and the next he is the Energizer bunny on an ergometer. USATODAY.com - Armstrong's heroics worthy of attention