[ UK /ˈɛnədʒˌaɪzɪŋ/ ]
supplying motive force
the complex civilization of which Rome was the kinetic center
How To Use energising In A Sentence
- The home side made a number of personnel and positional changes at the break and this played a huge part in re-energising the team.
- Meanwhile, Republican Sunder Ramani has run a Scott Brown style campaign: energizing the Republican base while appealing to Democratic and Decline to State voters as a "non partisan" problem solver who can reach across party lines to solve problems in "gridlocked" Sacramento. The California Majority Report
- Gillespie's backing vocals actually detract somewhat from the song, which is otherwise an energizing rave-up.
- 'Hala has been hugely popular since its launch in 2000 and, by' energising 'this service we will be offering more choice and greater value to our customers,' he added. AME Info Latest News
- asked Peter Beinart in the Daily Beast, another online paper, comparing the Democratic victory over health to Ronald Reagan's presidency-energising sacking of the air-traffic controllers in 1981.
- All Traditional Medicinals teas are made with pharmacopoeial grade herbs, the highest quality herb available, and include a range of digestive system teas, seasonal teas, women's teas, calming teas, healthy beverage teas, energizing teas and "Just for Kid's" teas. CSRwire Press Releases, Events and Reports
- After further processing, hydrogen is delivered to a stack of fuel cells energizing electric motors that drive the rear wheels.
- It will be foolhardiness on our part if we choose to shut ourselves in a dream-world of our own or in our exclusivism, cut ourselves off from the energising and creative forces shaping a new world.
- Louisiana perioperative nurses redoubled their efforts by reenergizing their members.
- It offers a blend of healthy protein and energizing carbs, along with 19 essential vitamins and minerals.