[ UK /ˈɛnədʒˌaɪzɐ/ ]
- someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
- a device that supplies electrical energy
How To Use energiser In A Sentence
- Thomas Dolby has been an enormous influence on me, and creative energiser. staggering work of heartbreaking genius
- Dabur India, the consumer products major, today entered into an agreement with Mumbai-based Ajanta Pharma to acquire the latter's over-the-counter OTC energiser brand, '30-Plus'. Morning News Roundup
- But, however easy it may be for us to confuse ourselves with metaphysical puzzles about the relation between the natural and the supernatural elements -- the human agency and the divine energiser -- in the successful discharge of the Church's work, practically the matter is very plain. Expositions of Holy Scripture : St. Matthew Chaps. IX to XXVIII
- DRIP … DRIP … DRIP … it keeps on going like the energiser bunny, denny is gonna have a lot of cell mates to choose from Think Progress » SOURCE: Abramoff Considered Hastert ‘A Reliable Ally For His Clients’
- ‘Schools must be energisers, producing innovative and workable facilities which strengthen the community in which they are founded.’
- Statins not only deplete the body of cholesterol, but also the beneficial natural substance, co-Enzyme Q10, an anti-oxidant and cellular energiser which is present in healthy hearts. Archive 2006-01-01
- Now the energiser that powers the electric netting that surrounds their area is malfunctioning.
- Working at a computer reduces your blink-rate by as much as half, so keep his waterworks turned on with this energiser. Evening Standard - Home
- And I feel so forgotten suddenly like, the breeze has erased me off ....... the only hopeful energiser, the elephant song. jaeaxe Diary Entry
- This isn't to say, however, that we should not be celebrating our brightest and best, our innovators, energisers and inspirers in the fields of arts, science, business and beyond.