- life insurance for a specified amount which is payable to the insured person at the expiration of a certain period of time or to a designated beneficiary immediately upon the death of the insured
How To Use endowment insurance In A Sentence
- So far, the endowment insurance has been able to transfer, the other nearly grows pro tempore to transfer.
- Why does the enterprise in account of individual of primary endowment insurance delimit partial Biliru decides?
- The replacement rate of basic endowment insurance is an important index.
- Among them, basic endowment insurance system and basic hospitalization insurance system definitely want to overwhelm battlement township population.
- Before the ceremony, the two searched a series of introduction to the insurance of wedding celebration and wedding feast, covering: casualty insurance, endowment insurance and health insurance, etc.