How To Use endogenous depression In A Sentence
- According to their monograph, it should not be used during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by those with endogenous depression.
- It appears that these medicines are not effective in combating symptoms of endogenous depression, which is more responsive to antidepressants.
- In most of these studies the subjects were being treated for endogenous depression, neurotic depressive reaction, or psychoneurotic reaction with depression.
- His theory of endogenous depression as a block in the quest for the self gave a further basis for founding an integrated approach to depression.
- In life, in patients with endogenous depression are mostly away from the busy scene, like the quiet solitude.