How To Use encopresis In A Sentence
- Primary encopresis A full assessment of the reasons why the child has never achieved continence is required.
- In addition, children who have chronic constipation or encopresis may present with bed-wetting.
- Prior to beginning therapy at the Center, Jane's behavior was characterized by continued enuresis and encopresis.
- The optimal treatment regimen of encopresis involves both a medical and behavioral approach.
- The treatment for encopresis includes three phases performed under the care of your child's doctor.
- My 5-year-old son has been diagnosed with encopresis.