- roentgenography of the brain after spinal fluid has been replaced by a gas (usually oxygen); produces an encephalogram
How To Use encephalography In A Sentence
- Useful clinical investigations for the diagnosis of RS are electroencephalography monitoring and brain magnetic resonance imaging studies.
- With a technique that gauges brain activity via dozens of electrodes on the scalp called electroencephalography (EEG), Inzlicht's team focused on action in a small brain area called the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC). Signs of the Times
- The goal of brain wave biofeedback is to teach people to control their own brain wave patterns using electroencephalography feedback.
- Initial investigations, including computed tomography of the brain and 24 hour electroencephalography, gave normal results.
- The American Academy of Neurology has published guidelines on the use of electroencephalography to evaluate the occurrence of a first seizure in children.
- Thus it is widely known that you need to request electroencephalography in a patient with ‘funny turns’ in order to prove or exclude epilepsy.
- I sat down, and Laurie explained that I was going to have an electroencephalography, or EEG, a test that examined my brain activity. Chocolate & Vicodin
- The location also will offer clinic space for new sub-specialties such as audiology, dermatology, electroencephalography, endocrinology, neurology, neurosurgery, sports medicine, ultrasound, urology and ear, nose and throat services. National Business News - Local Business News | bizjournals
- With the use of high-tech neuroimaging gadgets like functional magnetic resonance imaging machines (fMRI) and electroencephalography (EEG), we re slowly understanding how meditation affects the brain Aditi Nerurkar, M.D., M.P.H.: Medication vs. Meditation: Which Should You Choose?
- In October 1999, Ms W underwent a second neurosurgical procedure under local anesthesia with intraoperative electroencephalography.