How To Use encephalocele In A Sentence
- Methods: To study 76 eases of acute intraoperative encephalocele in severe craniocerebral trauma in order to find out the relationship between the treatment and prognosis.
- They are known as (1) _meningocele_, which consists of a protrusion of a cul-de-sac of the arachno-pial membrane, containing cerebro-spinal fluid; (2) _encephalocele_, in which a portion of the brain is protruded in addition to the membranes; and (3) _hydrencephalocele_, in which the protruded portion of brain includes a part of one of the ventricles. Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities—Head—Neck. Sixth Edition.
- The thing is that since they told me that the baby had this condition, "encephalocele", I have been doing a lot of research on this condition and I have become reasonable optimistic regarding the prognosis. They keep assuming she'll abort her sick baby
- A less common situation is the anterior part of the orbit, near the nasal wall, and this variety, from its position and from the fact that it is usually met with in children, is liable to be confused with orbital meningocele or encephalocele. Manual of Surgery Volume Second: Extremities—Head—Neck. Sixth Edition.
- Objective: To investigate the treatment of severe head injure with diffuse cerebral edema and rapid encephalocele during operation.
- Objective: To discuss the treatment and prevention of acute intraoperative encephalocele in severe craniocerebral trauma.