How To Use en clair In A Sentence
- It’s certainly more compelling than the romantic sublot between Claire and The Flying Puberty Case. Are “Mohinder & Matt” From Heroes The “Bert & Ernie” Of Primetime Television? | Best Week Ever
- My makeup had taken Claire the longest because she was not accustomed to working on someone with such pale skin, and kept overestimating the colours.
- Then Claire realized the scuffs were only about a day old.
- The spritely 27-year-old was swept in as a last-minute understudy for the part when Clairemarie Osta came down with double tendinitis.
- The two Moloctan had taken Claire's body, and disrobed it.
- I had just taken Claire home at around 11:00 a.m and was once again cruising around in my car, thoughts meandering around my head.
- But even Claire is surprised when Carl takes the microphone and throws out "complicated multisyllabic lines with apparent ease," telling "a witty, articulate tale about the various obstacles in the spiritual and material progress of a young black man. Is Rap Poetry?
- Jeff: I got misty-eyed twice: when Claire gave birth again, and when Sawyer and Juliet were reunited. The last 5 minutes of LOST explained – Brian Keene
- When Claire looked around the firelit circle at the six wolves, a wave of hot jealousy rolled through her. Claire de Lune