- a program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company
How To Use employee stock ownership plan In A Sentence
- Obviously, one way to do it is to actually make them owners, for example, with an employee stock ownership plan.
- Guo Shuqing, chairman of China Construction Bank (CCB), revealed in a recent interview that the bank's employee stock ownership plan is likely to be implemented before the end of this year.
- The theory and practice of Employee Stock Ownership plan originated from Western countries.
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) refers to that an already incorporated enterprise divides its capital into equal shares and distributes them among its current employees.
- The third is to suspend the implementation of equity - based incentives and employee stock ownership plan.
- With the development and reform of enterprises in China, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) receives more and more attention and is utilized in China.
- The Employee Stock Ownership Plan ( ESOP ) is an effective incentive system of the enterprise.
- We gave up six years' worth of salary raises in exchange for stock in the employee stock ownership plan formed in 1994.
- We also need to implement employee stock ownership plans and stock options plans actively and stability.