- provide a new emplacement for guns
put into place or position
the box with the ancestors' ashes was emplaced on the top shelf of the house altar
How To Use emplace In A Sentence
- In other cases, generating a demand requires the emplacement of an infrastructure of maintenance for the successful adoption of innovations.
- Deployment of weapons and combat hardware in emplacements reduces the probability of their detection two to three times.
- They emplaced the EASEP geophysical package, including a laser reflection array that is still being used by earth-based astronomers. Moon Pirates - NASA Watch
- PhD opportunity in geophysical / geochemical process modeling of magma emplacement and fluid exsolution: Zurich, Switzerland Science jobs from ETH Zurich: job description Naturejobs - All Jobs
- Mine action since 1999 had removed 2.2 million "emplaced" antipersonnel mines; destroyed ReliefWeb - Headlines
- Looking out of the bus window, I saw tank traps, sandbagged trenches, tank emplacements, barbed wire, low flying copters.
- From Pliocene time the shallow emplacement of intrusive bodies resulted in thermal metamorphism (forming, for example, biotite, cordierite, andalusite, K-feldspar and corundum in pelites) and hydrothermal activity.
- A passel of kids of varying ages, the cousins love playing baseball in the front yard, romping on the beach just two blocks away, or exploring what's left of the Fort Tilden gun emplacements that overlook the Atlantic Ocean.
- Crouching down, he could see the enemy's machine-gun emplacement.
- The allochthonous units that overlie the eastern part of this terrane were probably emplaced when the Magnitogorsk volcanic arc collided with this margin in late Devonian times.