How To Use emotional person In A Sentence
- I try my best with the emotional parts, seeing as I'm not a very outwardly emotional person myself.
- I am quite an emotional person but I am shrouded in a fairly straight exterior.
- He's a very emotional person and he likes to be a father figure to all of his team.
- My first impression of him is that he's a very emotional person and he lets his emotions be seen.
- It was enough to bring tears of relief or nostalgia to a more emotional person's eyes.
- Zoe is normally an unemotional person.
- I called her every night from New York and I'm sure it was extremely tough on her to hear me, not normally an emotional person, sobbing every night.