- (medicine) a procedure adopted to meet an emergency (especially a medical emergency)
How To Use emergency procedure In A Sentence
- Employees should be fully acquainted with emergency procedures.
- Today, as a flight examiner, I administer emergency procedure evaluations.
- All you needed then was a back parachute, a cumbersome hard helmet, a kneepad full of junk, a book bag full of standardized normal and emergency procedures and a crane to lift you into the personal equipment truck that took you to the aircraft. Thud Ridge
- No recommendation adopted under these emergency procedures could be implemented, however, in the absence of a consensus.
- Did you follow the emergency procedure when you heard the alarm?
- There is one particular emergency procedure in my specialist area of vascular surgery that I really haven't carried out enough. Times, Sunday Times
- They had preached about winding the clock before executing emergency procedures.
- Emergency procedures should be executed in a timely manner, consistent with the nature of the emergency.
- An emergency procedure was in operation which should have ensured that only one train was in the tunnel.
- Skin contact: soak in warm water. See supplemental pager for emergency procedures.