How To Use embryonic tissue In A Sentence
- Both the skin and the brain are derived from the same embryonic tissue, which is known as the ectoderm. Forever Young
- Totipotent cells have the capacity to specialize into extraembryonic membranes and tissues, the embryo, and all postembryonic tissues and organs.
- Downs KM (2006) Localization of Brachyury (T) in embryonic and extraembryonic tissues during mouse gastrulation. PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles
- Such a floppy, sheathless notochord cannot push effectively on the surrounding embryonic tissues, but rather folds up like a wet noodle as it elongates relative to the surrounding embryo.
- Also in favour of the origami analogy, folding, invagination and turning inside out are some of the favourite tricks used by embryonic tissues when making a body. THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH