- a stitch made with thread and a threaded sewing needle through fabric or leather
How To Use embroidery stitch In A Sentence
- She showed me how to cover the cloth with an embroidery stitch which finally created a small, neat, round button.
- Though lighter to wear, silk is not as durable as velvet, particularly when confronted with thousands of embroidery stitches.
- In Claim 3, it will mean those stitches and the embroidery stitches.
- As young girls learn embroidery stitches from older women, they are initiated into the culture.
- Most stumpwork pieces utilise crewel embroidery stitches - in fact many of these (such as detached buttonhole and trellis couching) lend themselves ideally to stumpwork. BellaOnline - The Voice of Women